Utilizing Only Skilled Home Health Agencies May Not Be Enough to Keep Our Seniors Safe!
• Re-hospitalization remains high for skilled home health patients without additional support in the home.
• Medicare does not always provide what is needed; it provides what is authorized.
• Live-In private duty care plays a vital role in the post-acute continuum of care.
How Can FCP Live-In Help?
We work with discharge planners, families, and patients prior to discharge to ensure our caregivers are at home the day the patient arrives. It often takes several days for skilled home health to begin. Many accidents occur within that time period and can result in unnecessary re-hospitalizations.
We Have A State-Of-The-Art Quality Assurance Program:
• A dedicated Field Supervisor will start every case and acclimate the caregiver and family members to one another to ensure a smooth and safe transition.
• The Field Supervisor will check on the client within 24 hours, again at 72 hours, and routinely.
• An emergency triage team is available 24/7 for families, our caregivers, and care providers.
• Daily check-in from RN with questionnaire for caregiver to ensure the care plan is appropriately matching the patient’s needs.
• Encourage and assist with OT/PT exercises on “off days.”
• Medication compliance.
For more information contact:
FCP Live-in Care Coordinator
Direct Tel: 000-000-0000
FCP Live-In • 1-877-887-2273 • www.liveinhomecare.com